That’s right folks, I’m writing from my house in MI. I decided to spend a week at home, see the family, and just lay on the couch all day and relax. And its been great. So far while I’ve been home, I’ve done the following:
- Hit the new MGM Grand casino and lose $30 in the slot machine. My aunt T also taught me how to play Roulette and I watched her and my mom clean up. And they didn’t give me any of the proceeds, even though I held their winnings so they wouldn’t gamble it back. Ugh.
- Got a tan Prada bag and matching wallet, courtesy of my aunt (though I paid for it). Yay!
- Attended “Pink Hustle” – cabaret hosted by the Pi Tau Omega chapter of AKA. Had a great time with my friends L and M.
- Laid on the couch and watched a bunch of talk shows and other random syndicated reruns.
- Ate at 3 of the 4 restaurants that I wanted to hit.
So far, its been a productive vacation! Not to mention, being in the cold weather is great. Its such a change from the constantly warm weather in Florida.
I’m looking forward to enjoying my relaxation until Saturday, when I have to go back to FL.