I’ve gotten up on a bunch of stuff lately thanks to a couple friends & the Twitter.
- Drake”s Young Sweet Jones – basically a compilation of Drake’s latest tracks & a couple remixes of stuff from Thank Me Later. Been bumping “Paris Morton Music”, “You Know, You Know” and “Greatness” the most.
- Emily King’s East Side Story – shoutout to Reecie from The Soundtrack of My Life for putting me on. Reecie highlighted Emily on a recent blog post & I checked her out. I dig her sound.
- Foreign Exchange’s first single from their new album, “Maybe She’ll Dream Of Me”…that is my song right there. I can’t wait for their new album Authenticity to drop.
- YaZarah’s album The Ballad of Purple St. James – I got this from my friend AS & I love it! Great album, and a great voice.
- DJ Jazzy Jeff’s Summertime mixtape – Yes I know the summer is over, but I got up on that late & therefore its still getting play on my iPod. Its a great mix of songs & I’m always dancing whenever I throw it on.
- Paramore – the previously mentioned AS also hooked me up with all three of their albums for my collection. I had liked what I heard from them previously but just had never gotten around to adding them to my iPod.
So what have you been listening to lately? Anything I need to add to my iPod?